WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 24 Ch. 216 - Since I'm Not Popular, We'll Screen the Movie

Dex-chan lover
I had to take a break every few pages, so much cringe moment. I can imagine making a project that you wanted to do but showing it to the audience is a whole different feeling. it's much more cringe feeling, and the feeling of cringe grew more as you read page by page...

Dex-chan lover
Nah I mean, is the cringe that we like from this series, but that doesn't make it less hard to watch
The cringe in the earlier chapters was extremely painful, so painful that it was hard to get through and I had dropped it the chapter right before she made friends (and then picked it back up later after hearing her situation got better), but the movie so far hasn't been like that at all imo.

Dex-chan lover
otmQshj.png

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhhhhhh, goddamn, I can't believe how relatable is this, this remind me of my school days, doing the project was fun, but presenting it to the public was a completely different matter

Dex-chan lover
I mean it was cringe but also hilarious. Besides, compared to the earlier chapters, this is nothing. Seriously, I tried re-reading the series from the start but it's impossible to do.

Anw thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread