Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 16 Ch. 87 - The Shape of a Family

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't outright say that Satsuki doesn't want them and Naoto just agrees with that. It seems to me that she doesn't want to repeat the cycle of handling children not right and he doesn't want to be like his parents (almost the same thing with a bit of a different angle), so I see them as really responsible people in this regard and that's kind of commendable. Besides, they're just at the start of their adult life and almost everything in their lifes can and will change a 1000 times.
Or the author just wants to continue to drag some more drama with slightly adultish perspective approach.
It is ending. This is the closure, but sure it is being dragged on.

Contributor
Satsuki's adoptive parents being way more nervous than Naoto was funny.

Man this was so wholesome. I loved how Yayoi kissed her husband to reassure him in his moment of mild insecurity.

Satsuki and Naoto are still young, it's perfectly understandable that they're not ready for marriage right now, and maybe their relationship is the kind that takes more time to bloom.

The handwritten part is a pretty nice touch, that's the kind of thing that can only come from passion, much appreciated!

Dex-chan lover
Pretty girl in a wedding dress.

Yeah, the queue for nervous people started long before you two. You may be MCs, but this ain't your wedding.

Still can't get over how much she looks like Houshou.

What's with this "can't tell him" bullshit this late in the game. This is where you openly state you overheard what she said and tell her straight.

At least they resolved that as fast as they should've.

I loved how Yayoi kissed her husband to reassure him in his moment of mild insecurity.
It's such a married couple gesture. One of those small moments of intimacy.

Dex-chan lover
They can just get married and not have kids. That's totally an option. Could even not get married and just be a happy couple on their own terms. All viable.
He wants a big family, she doesnt.

The dilema is that she know he is willing to compromise. But family is what Naoto trully desires.

Users who are viewing this thread