Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Ch. 88 - The Shape of a Family 2

Dex-chan lover
God this is so good. I'm glad they endured the f*** up relationship struggles and now we are here. Good luck for them

Dex-chan lover
Sad for you, you wont be able to jack off here, not everything needs to turn into your fetish
Bro i don't think no one is expecting that the author shows anything from the act and most of us are just happy that the characters we like are taking another step in their relationship.

images

Dex-chan lover
Man, I sure feel for Satsuki... she has had it rough with shitty family. Hope that family is suffering for being shit. But glad Nao there for her and she isn't pushing him away due to some derp reason

Double-page supporter
Really thought halfway this was gonna be the ending. That's where it seemed to be leading to.

Dex-chan lover
Suzu: "I don't know what it is, but you look pathetic! It's like being back to last year's big brother!"

Lmfao damn Suzu. Shots fired at Naoto's series-length personality/character arc of spending the entirety of every arc needlessly overthinking and making assumptions based on obvious misunderstandings and miscommunications that could have been easily solved just by being straight forward and asking to elaborate, properly explain things, or even just repeat something lmfao

At the very least, it  could be worse. At least there's uusually some kind of resolution and clearing up of misunderstandings by the end of an arc. At least Naoto isn't Kazuya and this series isn't KanoKari, otherwise, on top of the stuff I just listed, we would also get like 90% of each chapter filled with Naoto fantasizing, overthinking, or just straight gushing as he describes whatever Satsuki or Ishihari is doing and why either of them just simply standing in place is so sexy to the mangaka Naoto lmfao

Naoto: "Sorry, maybe I'm a Rain Man. I can think of so many reasons..."

Lmfaooo oh. We ALL can, Naoto. Ain't no maybe about it. We all know you're Rain Man, and we can all easily and quickly pull out some proof/evidence or that. Pick any volume, hell any chapter of this series and there's at least one or two per chapter proving Naoto is basically Rain Man lol

And lmfao "Supaa-Urutora-Mirakuru-Happii" Numba Waaaan! Even translated properly, that's still hands down the most Japanese description of a mood ever and I love it lol idc if I added the "#1" part myself, you just feel compelled to add it at the end regardless hahaha

Double-page supporter
The author, learned their lesson?
Anyways, this was such a good chapter, thank you for the translations

Contributor
I guess Suzu didn't know Satsuki is actually Naoto's second girlfriend. Or maybe she considers things from when they were still small so to her Satsuki is his first girlfriend.

Satsuki being more expressive like this is a joy to behold. I never would've imagined her gleefully grabbing his arm to share an umbrella with him like this many years ago.

Mrs. Watari was from a broken family like Satsuki, huh. That helps bring more perspective to their story. His dad was a hero for taking her away from a bad place, and that brings the possibility that his birth wasn't merely an "accident" but a calculated move by the two of them to seal the deal with their relationship considering nobody approved of them being together.

Look at you, Naoto, making those lines filled with resolve, and showing the ability to communicate properly. Nowhere is the indecisive boy from many years ago. Suzu did a good job helping banish the return of that old Naoto from last year.

Users who are viewing this thread