Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 10 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt Did you miss the previous chapters where she went back to her parents with the MC? The guy he gave the hoe to was the brother, who had no idea why she had that, not to mention her current father had nothing to do with the MC and his family, so we can discard her being ordered by her father since the previous one was dead or gone by that time and the current one had no idea of what happened.

Dex-chan lover
@VladDracul2
Oh you right, I dont know how I misremembered that.

Anyways while it wasnt her father, what she did to MC's farm definitely has something to do with her parents im sure. And when I said father before, I was referring to her birth father not the people at the inn

I read that part again and she says "Today my mother might pick me up" after she destroys the farm, so maybe she destroyed the farm for her mother?
Maybe kid satsuki thought that by destroying the farm, she would have her mother's love?

In any case, Satsuki's family issues are definitely gonna come up sooner or later

ez3

I used to dislike the blonde girl because she killed the tomatoes, and like the big titty girl because tities.
Now i hate everybody, except the tomatoes. They are great.

Page 22 mentions rumors of Tokui having an older girlfriend. So it's confirmed he might've fucked F-cup's mom?

Dex-chan lover
THERE IS HOPE
THERE IS HOPE
THESE FOUR MAY ACTUALLY GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER
THEY MAY ACTUALLY THROW THAT MISUNDERSTANDING OUT THE FUCKING WINDOW

Dex-chan lover
This manga is just frustrating to read.
At this point, I'm only waiting for the moment MC's head falls off of his shoulders, assuming it ever happens.

FUCK YEAH KEEP THE MISUNDERSTANDING GOING. SATSUKI BETTER WIN. FUCK F-CUP CHAN ALL MY HOMIES HATE F-CUP CHAN

Dex-chan lover
For mangadex community who hates NTR

Many seems to support the blond NTR character who cucks F-cup chan.

Idk maybe F-cup chan is stupid for always worrying about the fact that a hot girl keeps on making a move on her girlfriend

Try and change the genders where some hot blond dude keeps making a move on your indecisive girlfriend who knows blond NTR guy in hitting on her but doesn’t avoid him guess you support the blond NTR guy in this story.

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 they usually hate the real NTR... not regular break ups and sh*t like that... think about what they mean by NTR...

That being said, the community is often large with many sub groups... some love NTR, others hate it...

That said, I think that anyone that says anything against him being with both is stupid... he should obviously get both girls... and F-cup's mom too... for good measure...

Anything else is a crime against the heavens...

@raydnt

What you state isn't correct, while indeed it used to be her parents land, the guy she gave the hoe after destroying the field is Naozumi, her stepbrother, she's adopted (see ch 46) and he came to pick her up

It's supposedly has to do something about him giving her hope, but he can't recall it, (ch 17/18).

Perhaps she hoped she could stay with him idk.

Damn all the misunderstanding trope is driving me insane. At this point I wanna beat the shit out these motherfuckin' MC's . Except for the little sister and her friend.

Dex-chan lover
misunderstanding this misunderstanding that, sigh, isn't this thing is overly used, I guess the story won't move without "misunderstanding" mixed in it, and the crowd in this manga is toxic af lmao they're not holding back making up rumors they know themselves baseless

Users who are viewing this thread