Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 10 Ch. 56

Aggregator gang
Sunk cost fallacy.... the only reason why im still reading this

Wow, I thought I've seen some low-life MCs, but this dude's indecisive ass is leaps and bounds worse than the rest

Aren't we forgetting that the whole " break-up" was a huge fucking misunderstanding? The fuck! If only they talked it out properly this wouldn't be confusing for the pea brained MC. Damn, the premise was interesting at first but the romance part became shit.

Dex-chan lover
Just go with a satsuki ending, it would be as retarded as the comment(er)s - makes no fuckin sense, like hat idiotic "misunderstanding". Shitty author trying to get out of the conundrum he made.

Fed-Kun's army
He dates one, he gets the other one pregnant and the third one puts his head in a bag.....wait, wrong manga. or is it?

There can be no good ending without Satsuki, she is the one that ha sthe best chemistry with him. Boobs is way too stupid and her psycho mom would definitely spell trouble for MC and the other girl...well as if she had any chance, lol.

The more I read this manga, the less I understand it.
What a confusion, misunderstandings over misunderstandings, plus people helping on the back both sides and so on... Jesus Fuc#ing Christ.

Aia, entonces no es mi culpa por no entender inglés, sino es porque es un "fans translation". toy feliz xdxdxd

its just sad ishihara-san is digging her own grave insted of making things back again
there been rumors about ishihara and 4 eye's"but actually he is just helping ishihara " but in the other side watari kun is getting lonlier and lonelier

Double-page supporter
As if the ex-girlfriend's mother would allow him to go back to her though??
I am skipping chapters of course.

Double-page supporter
@Black_Phoenix Somebody here said "who needs enemies when your "friends" are like this...", the MC's not even the only bad one there.

Users who are viewing this thread