Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 10 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
@Iskarioth

You call Satsuki bipolar but Ishihara seems normal to you? rofl

Whos the one trying to make the story fit his personal preference now?

Holy fucking shit, man.
This really is a fucking shit show.
If he doesn't end up with satsuki this is going to be one of tbe worst manga I've ever seen, and god ive seen alot of shitty mangas that I wish I could forget.

Dex-chan lover
Am i the only one hoping he ends up with yandere ishihara instead of yandere satsuki?

Supporter
Narumi-sensei has put a completely new spin on NTR.

Sensei is going to screw thousands of fanboys while their waifu watches.

@Iskarioth
I mean if you spend more time with your coworkers and friends than your girlfriend then your relationship probably isn't doing too well(ofcourse exception apply like long distance) but when you're a teenager and you live in the same area and nothing else then yeah it's off. Plus as I've said despite his crush their relationship hasn't really gone anywhere and you're acting like MC didn't go see Satsuki's family and interact with them as well honestly I'm just going to say I'll be super disappointed if the series ends with him and F-Cup together.

God I want F-cup to win so much
Please can the short hair girl win FOR ONCE

Dex-chan lover
@Ranaka16

Deserved? Certainly F cup chan is a fucking idiot for letting that stupid and nonesensichal missunderstanding drag for so long, but Satsuki Deserving to be loved back?

I won't ever forgive both Tokui and Satsuki because both ASSHOLES, knew the whole shit that was happening but the fucking modafucas decided to remain SILENT, for their own sake.

Fucking assholes, they're suposed to be the MC besties, both Satsuki and Tokui but their lust won over friendship

F cup and Mc are fucking idiots with mental issues but at least they're not jerks with their friends (Well, Mc switched sides fucking quickly so fuck off him too).

anyway, F-cup chan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Satsuki, just because Satsuki decided to shut up and watch how the shit unfold instead of just solving it since the beggining. Fucking disgusting Satsuki and Tokui

The only one that's good for MC from all those, is the co-worker, because at least she's not a jerk (she even takes cares of Mc sister and friend just for fun)

Co-worker > F-cup > shit > Satsuki

Fed-Kun's army
So many people claiming Satsuki "deserves" the win more. Fucking HOW. She's a manipulative, abusive snake. Ishihara's only crime is being dense, and she's a goddamn teenager, of course she's not going to have the greatest relationship sense. Satsuki on the other hand, has belittled Ishihara from day 1 with the "F-cup chan" nickname (implying that her chest is her only notable feature), constantly goes behind her back trying to steal her boyfriend, and in general is a self-serving shit who needs a therapist like no one else. She deserves nothing less but to lose and have to reflect on why her attitude cost her everything.

@Bufuman
Satsuki doesn't get in the way when the two are actually dating only before and now and she's even tried to push MC a few times to be better with F-Cup in the first place.

tbh i have strong feeling the end will be mc dyinging or
killing him self is aint really a spoiler i just mark it up bc i thibk wut i said is inappropriate

Users who are viewing this thread