Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 10 Ch. 58

I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls the "I'm not going to go out with anyone" card. Highly unlikely, but I'd prefer that over him choosing Ishihara

Dex-chan lover
Did we really need that chased-by-some-weird-randos scene? Was that necessary?

I dont mind if this manga goes full horror now ,because fuck MC

@HajimeteNHK Honestly I don't think satsuki (the blonde) is all that great, but from what I remember, to me, her yandere-ness compared to Ishihara (black hair) doesn't seem as off to me. Ishihara's actions are odd, and she just has this very weird dynamic going on, whether it's between her and the MC, her mom, or Tokui (glasses friend); it all feels unnatural. You can check chapter 8.2, 29, or 34 for odd scenes with her and the MC. Satsuki seems more like a loner who is socially awkward and doesn't really understand personal space or human interaction (and some sort of background trauma that's been hinted at/not fully explained). Regardless, both are pretty yandere

Also, her fucking a ghost was an extra joke bit of sorts. I don't think that was canon.

Dex-chan lover
After that last pannel i feel like a proper continuation would be for him to stay single, if he gonna go out with F-chan then its rather stupid.

Ppl forgetting that both of the girls were giving Yandere vibes. Will the blonde just lose because of the childhood friend curse? I hope that even i he goes out with F-chan now he gonna end up with blonde in the end. She kinda made a lot for him and was always there when he had a hard time, also working and living alone just to be close to him.

Dex-chan lover
Now I just have to know what in the world his explanation is for this.

That is an f for Ishihara shippers
The last page will only give us more suffering and nothing else, once he said he likes Satsuki it was over

Unless he dose says I like you as a friend next chapter
But man every chapter ended in cliffhanger with me expecting the worst just to do a 180 the next chapter and avoiding it in the end

Why am I still reading this? Why? I really don't know... Dear Lord, sometimes I wonder how many mangas are canceled with better characters than this one, yet here we are... with the cruel reality.

Fed-Kun's army
i pop in now and then to read... looks like this is still shit.
Its weird how good this was and now its a disappointment.

Double-page supporter
@ZBubble
Of course I was joking about the ghost. Let's say that I have this impression that about Ishihara they are exaggerating, because in some scenes she has precisely this weird dynamic that makes you think "oh my God, now she will take a knife and make a massacre" and then instead she does nothing remarkable.
In my opinion here is the author who does not know where to go with her and then puts these yandere baits.
In conclusion, the author makes us talk about these things to avoid talking about how much this is in reality a very boring romcom.
And we fall completely for it

This manga has so much potential, but now it's constantly declining. Come on.

Dex-chan lover
@blablablub
"Hey lets chase that girl whos obviously uncomfortable with us around her! Maybe she'll do what we want if we track her down when shes clearly trying to get away from us!"
So dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Damn what’s wrong with those guys? If a girl is running from you, that’s not an invitation to chase after her. She’s obviously trying to get away from you

Dex-chan lover
Not wanting to go out the the childhood friend.

Not wanting to go out with best girl

Users who are viewing this thread