Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 10 Ch. 58

@HajimeteNHK honestly I think you hit the nail on the head. The characters in this series definitely have potential, but the author just doesn't know what to do, so instead we get plotholes, a lack of cohesion and generally a pretty lackluster story.

Be rational guys maybe he dosen't want to go out with satsuki yet because he wants to fully end his "supposed" relationship with other girl

Dex-chan lover
Damn bro ... RUN ... AGAIN ... cause dude are going to kill you in the comments, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
@HajimeteNHK

All the psychos rooting for satsuki are the same kinda users thst root for characters like toga abd dabi fron bnha.

It makes no sense, satsuki is literally the worst character from this series, only bested by tokui and the fucking loli aunt

Sastsuki is a fuckinh psycho, depends on violence and we gonna forgot abouy the fucking tantrim when she fucked up mc garden?

Ishihara is stupid as fuck but she havent done anything bad at all, meanwhile satsuki keeps piling up sins just out if jealousy.

The only okay character is coworkwr girl, shes sonewaht an idiot but by far is the less irritating

Double-page supporter
@Rasz Good points. I agree. But don’t get it twisted. Worst character by far is this god awful MC

Double-page supporter
@Rasz Do you realize how dumb you sound? The only thing satsuki has done that obviously isn't normal is when she would stalk him in the beginning of the story what sins are you even talking about 😂 and there was obviously a reason why she destroyed the garden when they were little which I'm hoping by the time the story ends it explains why she did it.

Dex-chan lover
Is there something lost in translation or just shitty writing?

Users who are viewing this thread