Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 13 Ch. 74 - Honest Feelings

Dex-chan lover
I cant take it anymore (thanks for the translation tho).
I've barely read it.. I'm "reading" (now, 'just looking') i think since late 2017. Is just gotten worse and worse. i used o like satsuki.. when is this gonna end

Double-page supporter
Of all the ones I've seen, for once, the osananajimi won. Though short hair still lost. Feel bad for Ishihara and Umezawa.

Thx for the tl.
Only thing that bothers me tho, are the few left-to-right oriented panels.

Contributor
Well, at least that wraps up everything related to Makina... right? Sayonara. The "harem" element dies here with her exit, reverting this mess to a standard love triangle. That's for the best.

She would've been a good kouhai heroine in a normal romcom, but she's just in the wrong manga. Sadly she never had a chance, and in the end she was little more than a convenient plot device by the author, to make things messier than they already were.

I kept on reading this all these years precisely because it's a mess, a mess that I used to find entertaining... but now I just want at least some of the characters to be happy. I've always been on team Satsuki, and I'll be there till the end of this messy ride.

Supporter
She must be honest, sincere, clear & positive. Thats all.
Don't you dare waste second chance on best girl Satsuki 😤

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what's with the 'NTR Hopium' TL comment at the end? When does this manga even hint it might go in that direction? The closest thing I can even think of is Satsuki's brother, but that got dealt with ages ago.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we don't see Makina anymore. She didn't really do a whole lot anyways and has been a forgotten love interest for I dunno how many chapters now. I wanted to see how things went with them though but the triangle was too strong.

Really feelsbad for Ishihara though, I did want them to get back together. Feels like the ending to this is right around the corner.

Dex-chan lover
Finally I can see the end of the tunnel slightly. Although it is kinda abrupt at cutting Makina in just few chapters, looks like author is trying to advance the story as fast as possible

Dex-chan lover
why you gotta spell busy like that in the credits page 😭

Dex-chan lover
The entire manga has been about all the characters ruining things for themselves because of being indecisive. The only question has always been will the author punish them all for it, or show some growth or happy endings. Makina grew up a little. It's not the worst exit for a side character, and it was used more to show how Naoto and Satsuki behave now.

I think this kind of story about constant indecision will read a lot more smoothly as a binge read in the future once it's completed. People who've stuck with this over time can really handle delayed gratification, or maybe you're all just masochists. You sick fucks.

Group Leader
Wait, what's with the 'NTR Hopium' TL comment at the end? When does this manga even hint it might go in that direction? The closest thing I can even think of is Satsuki's brother, but that got dealt with ages ago.
Nope, there isn’t, it just people get really annoying on a certain aggregator site starting with M that are hoping for a crazy NTR twist at some point.

Banned
Raw for this are at 82 for those wondering, but probably we won't get there for a while, but from here it just keep getting better

they bang in chapter 82, but is offscreen though
Wait what? Wow... that feels quick but... maybe not. Good for them. Can you share more?

When I started reading this chapter I was fully ready to dump this shit if he didn't meet up with Satsuki because of Makina. i hope it ends soon

Dex-chan lover
I like Makina. She's a brat, but she's got the right energy. At some points when the other two girls were particularly dumb I hoped she'd win, even if I knew that would never happen.

Users who are viewing this thread