Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 14 Ch. 78 - Reminiscent Talk

Dex-chan lover
That was such an awesome chapter! Damn, I want to see more of that family.

Contributor
Thank you for the chapter. I'm glad that piece of info helped.

Yayoi has Naozumi firmly under control. There's something funny about him looking like a flaky playboy but completely under the thumb of a prim-and-proper looking inn girl. Regardless, he's actually a much better dude than he looks. The man is a real bro now.

Finally, we get some backstory about the garden incident with Satsuki. I'm sure some people have been waiting years for this. We're still left to piece together the info, but I hope we can get some more detail out of it, from Satsuki herself this time. She has a tendency to break stuff that's important (to Naoto?), and I guess the garden incident might be the first.

Re-reading chapter 72 helped put this chapter into better perspective. I wonder if what Satsuki said on pg. 27, ch. 72 still holds? Because if it does, Naoto still hasn't kissed her (he did take initiative, to be fair, but has not succeeded) and now he's throwing that entire point out and going with his own "I'll just confess to her again" plan.

I'm not so sure about that, but Satsuki IS unpredictable. Hope it goes well for them.

Dex-chan lover
Man... I feel so bad for Satsuki, she has had a rough life. I wanna give her a hug. But now a lot of things make way more sense. And, tbh, think she is more attractive with how hard she does keep working on things even when she thinks they are always ruined

Contributor
""I'm sure some people have been waiting years for this""

I did. Actually, this is the only reason i read this, Satsuki and MC relationship.

This manga was really boring after the beach arc thanks god we finally got something interesting again.

Dex-chan lover
I dropped this manga about a year or two ago and i feel like i came back at a good time, nice chapter

Dex-chan lover
So she broke the garden cause she was sad & unstable? i dont get it
My interpretation of this is that Satsuki was expecting something from Nao like a confession since he took her on a "date" on their last day, but when it was time to go home Nao was like "see ya later" not knowing it was their last time seeing together. Since Satsuki had some issues during childhood as Naozumi mentioned, she was probably angry so that what triggered her to destroy Nao's precious thing, their family garden.

Then again I'm just pulling all of this out of my ass :kek:

Aggregator gang
So she destroyed the garden because she's kinda crazy. Now I can finally drop this shitty manga. You guys stay awesome.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter. I'm glad that piece of info helped.

Yayoi has Naozumi firmly under control. There's something funny about him looking like a flaky playboy but completely under the thumb of a prim-and-proper looking inn girl. Regardless, he's actually a much better dude than he looks. The man is a real bro now.

Finally, we get some backstory about the garden incident with Satsuki. I'm sure some people have been waiting years for this. We're still left to piece together the info, but I hope we can get some more detail out of it, from Satsuki herself this time. She has a tendency to break stuff that's important (to Naoto?), and I guess the garden incident might be the first.

Re-reading chapter 72 helped put this chapter into better perspective. I wonder if what Satsuki said on pg. 27, ch. 72 still holds? Because if it does, Naoto still hasn't kissed her (he did take initiative, to be fair, but has not succeeded) and now he's throwing that entire point out and going with his own "I'll just confess to her again" plan.

I'm not so sure about that, but Satsuki IS unpredictable. Hope it goes well for them.
She broke the garden so that he would hate her and wouldnt miss her.

It backfired.

Is there something more?

Yayoi is not just marrying out of convenince, right?

Users who are viewing this thread