Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 15 Ch. 82 - New Beginning

Dex-chan lover
They hasn't been living together for long. Even if he actually scored hole in one, wouldn't it still take more time before she start feeling it?
Her words about "don't tell anyone what happened last night" could also imply it's their first time.

Off topic, but what is that thing that sticks from under the aircon like a tube clam? Page 7.

Dex-chan lover
They hasn't been living together for long. Even if he actually scored hole in one, wouldn't it still take more time before she start feeling it?
Her words about "don't tell anyone what happened last night" could also imply it's their first time.

Off topic, but what is that thing that sticks from under the aircon like a tube clam? Page 7.
morning sickness usually happens between 6-9 weeks after fertilisation
so it could be a misdirect

or ntr

Dex-chan lover
Well, nothing that happens here can go full School Days... Absolutely not... The other girl is totally not unhinged and psychotic...

Right...?

Uh oh...

Fed-Kun's army
I think the line "this month, I don't feel so good" is supposed to imply a rather painful flow for her period, rather than morning sickness. Stupid bait and switch, of course.

Dex-chan lover
Not really bait and switch, at least for the readers. Besides, we can only watch it unfolds.

The bigger problem for them is someone else in the story misunderstood what happened, and living in the story, they can start rumours regardless if it's true or not.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expecting they gonna seggs for real but no goodbye kiss when he go to works, thanks for new chapter as always

Dex-chan lover
Other possibilities could be that she's sick from stress and overwork and doesn't want to bother him, or that she's sick and stressed about the coming month separated from him, or maybe...Food Poisoning! jk

Something that would be more intelligent of a plot than actual pregnancy would be if she is sick from having started on birth control and doesn't want to bother him about it since she was doing it to prevent what happened to his parents from happening to them.
:pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
what the heck.. I don't want Tokui to interfere again
Also it should be just a normal food poisoning. I believe it took more than 2-3 months before you can feel the pregnancy

Dex-chan lover
what the heck.. I don't want Tokui to interfere again
Also it should be just a normal food poisoning. I believe it took more than 2-3 months before you can feel the pregnancy
Well, to be fair. Tokui is pretty much reasonable person so he most likely won't do anything unnecessary or start the rumors. The hoodie guy is the threat, but as far as I can see, he intended to keep it for himself and only tell Tokui. WHAT COULD HAPPEN IS NAOTO TO PANIC AND RUSH BACK WITH ALL RESPONSIBILITY SHIT ECT xDDD

Dex-chan lover
Oh god damn it i thought this car crash finally managed to find a parking lot but it turns out naoto's reversing straight over a cliff

Users who are viewing this thread