Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 7 Ch. 40 - The Most Important Thing

Aggregator gang
Continue at your own risk Spoilers ahead btw what happen to why does the chapter look blurred out
this boy damn.. I understand the reason why he is self clucking himself is that he doesn't want to get pregnant because his parents did an oopsie at high school and had him. But this goes for show that he doesn't have love for her and the cracks are showing.

Contributor
@Yuri

Now.
This chapter is the start of the long-awaited Satsuki arc, and it means we will finally get progress after tons of filler since the beach arc.

Getting a Satsuki arc means we're near the end too, probably .

Anyway , it's obvious Watari never loved F-cup, he was just going with the flow.

Contributor
@givemersspls -- Preach!

Someone once told me "You don't just marry a person, you marry their whole family. If you aren't thinking about that, you're setting yourself up for failure." I didn't quite get that until after I was married, heh. Crystal clear now!

Double-page supporter
For guys who wrote Watari doesn't love Ishihara, remember the difference between "love" and "obsession".

It's clear that Ishihara is slowly ruining her own life with her obsession with romance with Watari, a good boyfriend would know to not encourage such behavior.

It's not that Watari wasn't in love with Ishihara, it's more like he wasn't obsessive with Ishihara.

I dont want a cliche ending, so please just let ishihara and watari end up together.

Contributor
Quitting swimming club because she "doesn't have much time left." Death flag? Is he gonna pick her then she's gonna croak? Heavy if it goes there.

Users who are viewing this thread