Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 8 Ch. 45 - Naoto's Confession

Double-page supporter
He does look like the kind of idiot who'd wear a single fingerless glove (page 6). Man, he might have been a scary delinquent, but god knows everyone made fun of his sense of dress.

Anyways, this guy is still an idiot, the plot is still stupid and as usual everyone is insane. This manga really needs to make up it's mind. Pushing Satsuki so hard but having the relationship with whatever her name is counter productive.

Aggregator gang
I can't believe Satsuki-chan was the Koizumi-san we met along the way.

Aggregator gang
@givemersspls
You know I actually forgot about the whole texting her thing. This is going to get so messy in the coming chapters. Its that weird mix of seemingly happy-go-lucky romcom and blatant grim themes that give this manga its appeal though. I call it the Freezing effect.

Dex-chan lover
another Yandere!? HELL YEAH!! that's the reason why I'm here! Yandere is what give this manga an appeal to me.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a single girl in this manga who isn't secretly batshit insane?

The MC has raised pretty much every possible death flag he could over these past few chapters. We're heading into School Days territory, just without the sex. RIP.

Fed-Kun's army
surprised this manga is still around. i remmeber binging the first 30 chappters. then it slowed down. waiting for it it ever finishes.

Aggregator gang
This is going to become school days....
I wonder who's going to decapitate him or is satsuki going to stab F-cup chan in the stomach? maybe the other way around? follow us in the next episode of dragon b...wrong program.

Users who are viewing this thread