Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 8 Ch. 45 - Naoto's Confession

Contributor
@Acolytus

Satsuki is probably the only sane girl in this story.
You tought she was the yandere in the beginning ? Nah, it's all the others who are yandere !

Anyways, seems like Nao still lie to himself huh, oh well.

At least we got a glorious Satsuki pout in this chapter and Satsuki with a ponytail, so it's good.

Supporter
Why did Yayoi react that way? Is it because she likes Naozumi and wants Satsuki (who he probably likes as more than a sister) out of the picture, or does she just want the inn and all the money that would come with it?

Group Leader
Holy shit I was not expecting the yandere. I'm as gullible as the MC godamnnit. Why else would she be so supportive?

@PTRB Both man. Yayoi wants to marry the brother and inherit the inn, but the parents probably adopted Satsuki to be their son's wife. They would want to adopt and groom Satsuki into being the perfect wife to manage the inn. It's twisted on all sides.

Power Uploader
Naoto needs to get his shit together unless he wants to die alone as a womanizer.

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing a lot of comparisons to School Days, haven't watched it myself but wasn't the MC in that one a massive piece of shit that fully deserved the ending he got? Naoto just might end up getting stabbed too but I don't think he's doing his crap maliciously, so kinda unfair to compare him to the SD jerk.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update!

Ok Yayoi's true colors came out. How will she act from now

Dex-chan lover
@Bufuman yes, Makoto the school days MC is a massive asshole who deserves everything onto him. Naoto is just a little indecisive but he doesn't have ill intentions like Makoto.

Every character has their traits exaggerated to the point where they all look insane, even when they aren't really or should not. The manga puts an almost constant tension, it does makes me want the characters to sort things out and be properly and healthily happy... Or it could deliver and go to utter shit for MC, I really like the events going on so I don't mind atm.
I appreciate this series tho, Satsuki best girl, Naoto (even if he has a good heart and tries his best in what he believes in
) and Ishihara are a bit too dense... MC could really act more intelligently... I'm still very curious about Tamayo(? The aunt), the way she acts and that time with all the pictures of Naoto on her monitor (iirc), I really wanna see where it will go with her.
The track and field kouhai is pretty cute and an obvious big tsundere, but even if I like her, her story is sad and disappointing :/
And for Suzu, she became a gooder little sister recently, which is great. Although, from the start, she was already rather clever and farseeing, on top of being adorable.

Thanks to the scanlation teams! (Even though they're not all and always doing a good job...)

Contributor
Interesting.
So it seems Yayoi, by her mention of "becoming recognized as a Tachibana", is likely aiming to be the designated successor in place of Satsuki - once best girl succeeds in finally leaving the family.
There are a number of ways she can make this happen, among them is to become adopted into the family if Satsuki is disowned, or perhaps marrying Naozumi.
Makes sense when considering some details: she wants Satsuki to leave for good, that she considers her a nuisance and what appears to be her private communication with Nao-kun #2 .

Banned
Is that a JoJo reference?
x6.jpg

Seeing as the trend is to ask for normal girls when is manager getting another appearance 😔

Users who are viewing this thread