Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen

Is this story dropped by the translator? The translation is 3 chapters behind raws now.

Contributor
b0vornwich -> The translator was only on Bato.to and didn't have a site, he said he will stop until a successor appear.
I tried to contact him by e-mail to let him know mangadex, i hope he will look into this.

I hope for a official release out of japan too :/

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

Lel thanks guys this is good work.

Contributor
Tyvm for picking up this series.

Well, can't wait to see Watari broke up with F-cup and toss the other girl away, so we can move on better subjects, like Satsuki, we still know next to nothing about her and watari.

And man, i feel bad everytime i see Watari friend, the guy with glasses... That's why i hope F-cup will move on fast, he would be good for her.

Double-page supporter
i love girls in this manga but god ! MC so fucking useless and lack of compassion

Usually I try to defend him, but Jesus Christ, offering to take your coworker to the movies instead of your girlfriend even after you've been told that your feelings didn't get through to her is literally the WORST possible choice Watari could have made here. Like, Satsuki literally spelled out Ishihara's hint that clueless boyfriends WISH they could pick up on. He honestly deserves whatever happens to him next.

Users who are viewing this thread