Watashi, 2-banme no Kanojo de Ii kara - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Don't you like it?

Dex-chan lover
Just found the manga, and I like this drama.

It's basically the conundrum of the one you love or the one who loves you? But here it's more complicated, seeing as they do like each other, but like their crushes more.

What I like here is it's already pre-established that they're in a relationship, albeit a secret one, but have the condition of if any of them achieves their first love they'll break up.

No harem misunderstandings.

Dex-chan lover
That's called being indecisive and greedy. You went for two hares yet caught nothing.
Or gigachad it and get both. But considering his wimpy looking, he looks like the regular super beta male everyone outside japan culture hates, yea, he won't get either.

Dex-chan lover
Or gigachad it and get both. But considering his wimpy looking, he looks like the regular super beta male everyone outside japan culture hates, yea, he won't get either.
Are the characters dogs in captivity?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation.
I think page 7 should be a him instead of her. ‘Why don’t you lend him your tablet then?’ Cause she was referring to getting tachibana to lend her e book to president(mc).

Dex-chan lover
Male mc is surprisingly Chad and greedy, at least as far as the source material goes

Dex-chan lover
Aren't they in high school? I'm assuming pg 13 should have been "my senpai from middle school/elementary". If he was his senpai from high school, then he would have said "our senpai"

Users who are viewing this thread