Watashi ga Iutoori ni Naru

@SINderella They meant that they read the first chapter two years ago and didn't realize it was the same series since it's been so long since an upload. Which is the reason we picked it up lol

Dex-chan lover
never knew I already had followed this series. now, if there's 2-3 more chapter released I can finally read it

Me thinking after the second chapter: "This seems to be a bit too stupid for me, I guess I'll drop this. It's just one of those lunatic comedies like Excel Saga......ooooohhhhh... okay I won't completely drop this"

If you want to enjoy this manga don’t use your brain, it’s more of a comedy than anything else πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pretty goodπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Fed-Kun's army
It's kind of a shame that the cover looks more interesting than the slap-stick comedy it contains.

Dex-chan lover
NGL author really need to change the cover, it's a comedy trough and trough right now(yes there is the mystery with the girl power but that's isn't explored yet and isn't focused on that much it's just bread crumbs right now), so having a fantasy adventure as a cover make people think that they are trick to read something else.

Users who are viewing this thread