Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad the author was kind enough to point out where the girl in the swimsuit was because otherwise I'd have been totally lost.

Fed-Kun's army
@icedkocha
huh, I see.... well, seems like I won't be liking Satsuki as a character then especially since she seemed to force that kiss, as Renako looked surprised and whatnot

but ya, can easily see that trope then showing up

Group Leader
When I was translating it I was also confused. My only source is a more experienced translator than me, who lives in Japan. Relaying the response when I asked him: "What it actually means is: 'I'm terribly stressed over not being to produce any results despite all of the efforts.'. 胃 is usually a metaphor (an old one) for accumulating wealth, and 胃に穴が 空く means no money were accumulated no matter how much come in."
@AlexEliot

I relayed your message to our translator but unfortunately he couldn't find anything regarding your metaphor, even by an extensive search. It might just either be a really regional dialect or a "non-mainstream thing", so we decided to keep our version.

I saw some people not liking how overconfident Mai is and I completely understand because I'm not much of a fan of pushy characters... tho I don't think she forced Renako in kissing. If she did, she wouldn't have paused and gave time for Renako to stop her. I think she simply wanted to see if Renako knew her intentions and she seemed satisfied that Renako understood her gesture.

But she didn't push it at all.

I'm excited to see if ever Mai would have a charac dev where she would be less pushy and act more humble, that'll be interesting. I'm also looking forward to how the two of them would appreciate that being friends and/or lovers has its own strengths and weaknesses.

In the end the comment section is right, your lover should be your best friend while your best friend can also be your lover. I'm betting that no one one in this game ;)

Users who are viewing this thread