Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I have a suggested long-term response to situations such as this. Unfortunately, it would not be implemented immediately even if accepted, and then an admin would have to act.

ATTN: @aoi, @bunny, @Darker444, @Hexxy, @ieatass69, @Kramim12, @Lilliwyt, @MrViktor, @seallionzz, @SlowlyApproachingBear, @zanonyn

EDIT: The admins, thinking only two or three steps ahead and mistaking anything else for naivety, have rejected the proposal. Eventually, that will bite them in the ass, but they'll only remember two or three steps in the past. *sigh*

@SlowlyApproachingBear it fine for me cuz I know japanese but i come back to read this because raw manga has been delete and i can't go to japan to buy this original book or other thing in japan. all because of Covid-19............so sad :(

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, I found some neat fan art of Mai and Renako

RGVtlBp.jpg

Her obsession with being best friends is understandable i guess since she never had smthing like that before and also her wrong way of viewing lovers also. It is true that some lovers are just that lovers but most are friends and lovers at the same time some even best friends and lovers at the same time, on thing doesnt take out the other.
And it is also understandable to only want to be friends with some people, but as readers its stupidly obvious she is in love but just doesnt realize because, she is obsessed with best friends, and she doesnt seem to have any selfe esteem since she mentioned several times that how could she have a lover and that she doesnt believe her

Users who are viewing this thread