Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
I do think its funny that when Renako gets pressed on who her number 1 is she literally only thinks about how if she'd have to save either Ajisai or Satsuki she'd save Satsuki. Because Satsuki has less people who care for her. But Mai just straight up isn't even considered anymore at that step. Lmao

Dex-chan lover
49 chapters and renako still doesn't understand the difference between being friendly with a lot of people and actually having friends
You dont cure someone who is asocial this easily, yeah it's frustrating but it take a huge amount of time and effort to get over it. So in a sense it's good that author didn't pull the usual bullshit of "and then she stopped being asocial because someone told her "then stop""

Normally, I'd defend Renako any time of the day because she legitimately did absolutely nothing wrong in regards to Mai or any of her shenanigans. But this time, it's just unforgivable. This is an absolute travesty and I'm very disappointed. Especially when worst girl Mai showed up to ruin the entire thing.
The story revolve around Renako having no social skill, so she is trying to learn. But she is a teenage, and starting from 0 at this age when you hormone are making you horny all the time is quite hard.
It's quite understandable that she dont know how to react to Mai being a huge creepy stalker.

Dex-chan lover
I think something important to look at here is that Renako is clearly having trouble trying to figure out "how you can be poly". That's why she just wants friends and not lovers because ultimately she can't and doesn't want to choose between people. Something happened in the past to make her think that, and that's ultimately why she loves and flirts the way she does because she doesn't know she's doing it. She just wants to love who she loves and not worry about breaking anyone up. If Renako was to be pressed more at this point, I don't think she would be able to answer Ajisai properly. Mai effectively saved her from that faith, and I think here we will actually see how Mai sees Renako helping out Ajisai and step back because she has a similar idea of how you'd save one person. Ultimately, just seems we are getting proper harem / polycule dynamics here with Mai coming at the time she does.

Also I really love that Ajisai is a little and Renako knows how to easily take care of her. It's really cute actually.

Dex-chan lover
This is where the fun begins, :meguusmug:

Surpriesed nobody revels in the idea, that from the point of view of Mai, this is NTR, you kiss and flirt with this one girl on the regular (rema friends) and suddenly she's in bed with this other girl doing kinky sister play, who is also your friend.

I love this development, harem needs to meet each other and figure stuff out together, that's what this story is about in the end, communication actualy moves the plot in this one :win:

Users who are viewing this thread