Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Vol. 6 Ch. 50 - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
There's no such thing as "Mai-Aji fan". There's only Ajisai's apostles and those too weak to join it. I wish Renako had a character development when she was with Ajisai alone. It feels like Mai is there just to stunt her growth and I really don't like it. It'd have been fine even if it took 10 chapters or more if it means no Mai until Ajisai's arc is over. But alas, the artificial drama takes the center stage. Sadge.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating! It's really annoying that Mai keeps popping out of nowhere and messing with Renako. Then Renako won't make up her freaking mind 😮‍💨. But then I also realize she probably hasn't had much romance, so its somewhat justified. I just hope she gets with Ajisai at the end, they seem the most healthy and happy couple :)

Last edited:
no, none.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
The Mai-Aji fans are their schoolmates. I don't blame anyone for not remembering it, since it was a long time ago, but way back in Chapter 29 Kaho told Renako that the School is divided between those who ship Mai with Satsuki and those who ship her with Ajisai.

Dex-chan lover
i feel annoyed but then i remember that Renako is pure Introvert and antisocial before.
so, it pretty understandable that she still confused about what happened and what she feels.

i mean it may already 50 chapters but aren't in the story this is not even a semester since she enter the school right?

Dex-chan lover
I love how much the first half of this chapter is just "you were cheating on me with another girl? You were cheating on us with a third girl!?" When Renako brought up having slept in the same bed with Satsuki too.

Also love that Renako sees both prospective girlfriends have fun together without her and just goes "well this is nice too" poly chad even if she doesn't know it yet.

Dex-chan lover
honestly mai could have her own harem but sadly shes stuck on rena.....

me personally i think it would be interesting to have Mai paired with Satsuki

but who knows what the future will hold for this series

with that said looking forward to more

Users who are viewing this thread