Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - Vol. 17 Ch. 165 - Since I'm Not Popular, My Final High School Summer Break Starts Tomorrow

Dex-chan lover
"Yuri, go on ahead, Yoshida and I are going to check out careers and then go to bed."

"Yuri, go on ahead, Yoshida and I are going to check out careers and talk about where women can get married."

"Yuri, go on ahead, Yoshida and I are going to check out careers and discuss whether we might have gone too far too soon."

"Yuri, go on ahead, Yoshida and I are going to check out careers so we can figure out how to combine incomes."

"Yuri, go on ahead, Yoshida and I are going to check out careers and decide whether we're letting Kuroki into our house."

"Yuri, go on ahead, Yoshida and I are going to check out careers and I'm going to walk around feeling smug about snagging the most beautiful, hottest woman in the manga."

"Yuri, go on ahead, Yoshida and I are going... Ah, to hell with it, you know what we're doing."

"Where did you get these ideas, Mako?"

"A girl can hope, can't she?"

Yuri's subtle expressions are the greatest. Sometimes, you have to make an effort to spot them, and I find that appealing.

Dex-chan lover
"This is all your fault, Nemoto-san" has become my new catchphrase.

hooo boii~ Mako and Yoshida has a date, eh? (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖) well, well, well~ that proofing the theory then, >﹏<

Users who are viewing this thread