Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - Vol. 18 Ch. 171 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Go to a Summer Study Camp

pjf53c75a5b41.jpg

Poor yuu-chan.
Good thing she became really happy when she saw that Mokoto is in the same class with her!

Dex-chan lover
Whoa Asuka really is a good friend making a study plan for Tomoko and then being more worried about Tomoko then herself making new study plans and all, but i still cant read her is she gay? Or does she just really want to experience some light yuri stuff for fun.

Fuuka has turned such a weird funny character at this point i wonder if she herself is gay, Asuka noticed her looking at Yuu-chans rack i wonder Asuka will ask if she also wants to grope some tits it'll be extra good if she answers yes and Asuka's like "sorry i dont really feel comfortable with you touching me like that" or something.

That blondie in Tomokos and Fuukas room is also pretty funny it seems like she'll be teasing Tomoko a lot and giving Fuuka lots of thoughts lol.

Damn pretty damn good start to this training arc and next we'll get a hot springs chapter? my dick cant wait, do your thing fan artists.

Fed-Kun's army
I've already said this before but I love when Yuu-chan does her nervous face with the little sweats around her (can't describe any better so I screenshotted it), it's so cute

RKI8mF3.png

Dex-chan lover
How the hell did Fuuka figured out that Tomoko sexually harass yuu

Users who are viewing this thread