Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - Vol. 18 Ch. 173 - Since I'm Not Popular, Let's Check In On the Others

Dex-chan lover
-Yes, it's creepy... super creepy

Hmmmm Yoshida lost points for me with that "none of your bussiness bs" .-.)

Also are we supposed to know who Yocchan is? is that the guy with glasses?

Double-page supporter
Poor Tomoko going to get it when the camp is over for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, if you've been paying attention to the normalfag dialogue thus far, you'd be about able to figure out who's who in the normie group. Of course, a lot of it is bonus stuff since most of the dialogue happened pre-disneyland, when the manga was just about Tomoko, but it's there.

Also Yoshimako is
garbage.

Double-page supporter
@Serenata Yoshida is the type that retorts, but she obviously had time to think about snapping at Mako while in the restroom. She came back out and explained herself. She must think it is partly Mako's business.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
found tanaka's weirdness!
tanaka: life choices < lewd gossip
xD
well, now that I think about it...
everyone loves lewd gossips...
just with their best buds thou

Dex-chan lover
Bad word-order in title: “To Each Her Own Summer Break” or “Summer Break, to Each Her Own”

Fed-Kun's army
dang I was hopping to see if there was a follow up to tha Yuri and Asuka scene. next chapter hopefully

Dex-chan lover
Oh god could MakoYoshi actually be canon? /u/ is going to spam this for weeks.

Dex-chan lover
The Yoshida/Tanaka friendship can be agonizing to watch. They both like each other and talking to each other, but they're from different planets. At this point, I don't think there's much room to doubt that Tanaka has an unusually aggressive set of opinions about Yoshida's future. It's also getting pretty clear why she is so concerned.

Group Leader
@thofheinz Yep, agreed.

I'd say Tanaka must be from a background where a "good future" means long, college studies while Yoshida background must a lot less into study pressure.

It's still pretty unclear what kind of family Yoshida has. Up untill now, I was pretty sure she was from some kind of rich family where she didn't needed to worry about making a living post-High School, but now I somehow think she might has well be of the lower-middle class where the parents doesn't really care about college studies or not.

Regardless, it seems clear Yoshida doesn't want to do college, and just wanna do easy jobs, and Tanaka doesn't really understand that.

It's sad, but I doubt this will settle without a fight.

@Koin no, it's not ?
It's not a surprise Tanaka and Yoshida are good friends, it's been hinted many times earlier.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice and all that Yoshida remembers what Tomoko said to her and is thinking about that roadtrip, but ending that trip she'll do what?
Not that people absolutely needs to go to an university, she may do very well while still being so easy going...

Anyway, Mako may overdo about being "a good friend" some times (with Minami), but still is very nice to have such a good friend like her.

Users who are viewing this thread