Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - Vol. 19 Ch. 179 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Try Recording

That last panel..The Great Battle of The Kuroki Household is nigh, who will be the victor or will it be a massacre? Let the hijinks ensue!

if watamote end with high-school graduation, i hope there'll be a serie, a continuation, on college and even start of work life
big thx for the trad team

Group Leader
@Bainhardt The anime was Ok-ish, but really I've always though the animator didn't understand the message behind watamote.

It was probably seen as a gag manga with some jerkass and woke remarks, but it became clear along the years the manga was rather supposed to be a depiction of the authors school years and the way "difficult, twisted" teens make their way through adulthood.

Fed-Kun's army
It seems very Japanese to be painfully embarrassed about doing something that everyone admired and emulated.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Still want NemoKuro even after the normal friends bit.

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh shit now we have a movie to look forward to ? Niceeeee.

Man the date with Nemo was too good i was dying laughing throughout all this chapters, fantastic stuff.

Also all this cant end without a visit from Kii-chan, i wonder if she'll finally meet kuro's friends? Hope so.

A ton of yuri mentioned here which just gives my cultured mind more hope that will most probably never be fulfilled, leave the yuribaiting to kyoani manga.

and then the software glitches out or you forget to turn it off lol
virtual youtubers are pretty amazing though.

Given how Kuro ad-libbed her stuff under pressure, Nemo might be right and she maybe could have a future in voice acting :p

That said, Yuri battle royale for Kuro is aproaching :D

damn! i'm sooo want more of Nemo/Kuro fluff after this... the first page of Nemo freaking out after she wakes up got me caught off guard laughing, and then there's Nemo and Kuro improvised ad-libbing make me lol'ed again... hah! what a funny chaps!

...and there'll be Tomoko being a writer arc eh? well, i can't wait~

Users who are viewing this thread