Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - Vol. 19 Ch. 179 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Try Recording

Dex-chan lover
I was laughing even before Kuroko's turn, when they say "come in pairs and read this line" I knew what would happen and how things were going to get weird xD I actually took a deep breath before clicking the next page to prepare myself mentally! and of course, I wasn't disappointed... It's great how the whole room had fun with their free ad libbing cringe.

Now vtubers are everywhere... I wouldn't mind if she goes that way too, actually, if she tries that with Nemo they could actually make it because they seem to get the best out of each others doing things together (And trying things they wouldn't do normally). As for the yuri duo... I'm just gonna save these pages in my Watamote folder and excuse myself, thank you very much.

Thank you for the new chapter, Nemo's arc was way better than I expected ... now for the grand finale! all together!

"But if we get along even when we're not doing yuri business, wouldn't that make us lesbos?"

...You're not?

Dex-chan lover
ohh Kuro, after all the growth you have shown so far, super glad that you can still pull nonsense at the drop of a hat, although it could be 'cause Nemo more than goes along, she gives her all to pull Kuro weirdness on the surface.

banzai for her lesbo not really lesbo harem

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter and 17 pages btw! Yuri vibes and old-school cringe in one episode! So Tomoko is able to the acting when she doesn't read script but improvises. Well, Nemo and Tomoko actually could make some kind of duo and it could work! Just add Takeshi from Kansai to win.
Good news it's only two weeks till next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Nah. She'll probably get married with a man just like most of idol-VAs.

Fed-Kun's army
You know I like her together with Nemo, hope this two interact more in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread