Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - Vol. 19 Ch. 184.5 - Volume 19 extras

Dex-chan lover
Nemo is out here practicing JAV sounds.
So what you guys've been doing to reach your dream?

Jesus, when I first started reading part of the notice, I thought it was talking about this. Almost made me start foaming. This is the kind of mango that I'd want to never end.

Double-page supporter
the cringe humor never went anywhere, Tomoko just passed it on to every other cast member in the story

oh my ghaaad! Nemo?! turning gaii for Tomoko in a split seconds!

Always a treat seeing Nemo like that isn't it?! ಠ‿ಠ

so adorably hilarious! ahahahahhhaaa!

Dex-chan lover
@Blue-Plum
It's matter of opinion of course, IMO it wasn't that bad, but male-only cast and masturbation research as the main theme is albeit original, but pretty specific premise. I can't see it becomes popular with this type of humor, absence of cute girls or charismatic males who can carry the story. Oneshot or short manga is ok, but not as long-running series. Though i didn't expect it won't even reach one volume. If NT added girl or two, maybe some hints of romance it could work, but I guess they wanted something more original

Fed-Kun's army
Nemo's constantly getting better lmao, I love how we can now see her actual personality since she doesn't filter herself anymore near tomoko

I think it would be a relief for Tomoko's mom to see her friend be like that, there was no one to share the pain with in the early chapters...

Users who are viewing this thread