Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - Vol. 20 Ch. 188.5 - Special Chapter

Contributor
Hmm. I really can't think of an equivalent; anything that comes to mind feels like it is popular among guys.

Dex-chan lover
Mamba Gyarus ?
mama-y-yamamba.gif

I like fit girls but not body builders girls. You know, there's a line there.

Also showing some humanity to the "new" girl is nice, after all, they're all just adolescent girls

Also hello, feels nice to be back

Macho Kuro doesn't exist, she can't hurt you
188.5:

Dex-chan lover
Nothing really comes to mind as everyone has different tastes.
Me personally, I find redhead girls really pretty

Aggregator gang
"i make it a rule to not think about pointless crap at home" lmfao that made me chuckle

Fun and interesting chapter. It took me a second to realize the faceless girl is That faceless girl lol

Dex-chan lover
Such as girls like cosmetic and sometime collecting a lot pf them but in actual boys like girl with simple make up

Devil eyes is back, yeeek. Hmmm....maybe lesbians are the answer???

Dex-chan lover
I think the issue is that guys will fetishize anything that girls go for, so they'll always have some degree of popularity, but über macho guys moreso get off on the idea of being independant and strong WITHOUT needing women, which ends up coming off as narcissistic and unattractive.

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't relate to the line of reasoning of this chapter very well tbh. It's true slim types are more popular since they are less scary-looking for girls (specially nowadays with such a strong appeal for twinks and femboys) but at least where I live machos are not frowned upon the way the girls are saying here, so I'm not seeing the big deal. Aren't macho types super popular with gay men anyway? And superheroes are very admired.

Welp, I can only say it's probably a Japanese mindset. Anyway I think the closest female equivalent would be gyarus? Girls that rebel against the ideal reserved Japanese woman image and go full power with heavy make-up, skimpy clothes, lack of modesty, some even tanning their own skin? Basically girls that pride themselves in looking fashionable first than anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread