WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 20 Ch. 188.5 - Special Chapter

AHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK, WHY DID THIS CHAPTER REMIND ME THAT YURI ISN'T INTO BODYBUILDERS LIKE ME :c

Fed-Kun's army
LOL. That chick is just kinda pitiful now that I see she's basically just a poser. Has to steal other people's philosophical conversations. Beyond lame.
I thought it might come back to bite her in the ass, but this is supposed to be a bonus/extra chapter, so probably not.

Double-page supporter
another evidence that somehow Yuri and Koharu are on the same wavelength, lmao

Dex-chan lover
I would think, those girls like white lotus would be equivalent.... Since a lot of guys would flock like moths.

Aggregator gang
These girls just have bad taste, macho men are hot as fuck

did that motherfucker just steal tomoko's conversation topic 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
LOL. That chick is just kinda pitiful now that I see she's basically just a poser. Has to steal other people's philosophical conversations. Beyond lame.
I thought it might come back to bite her in the ass, but this is supposed to be a bonus/extra chapter, so probably not.
in fairness to her, it was actually a pretty interesting question lmao. if i were just hanging out on the train and i heard someone conversing about something that piqued my interest, i'd probably bring it up to my friends too

Users who are viewing this thread