WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 224.5 - Watamote ch224-3: Since I'm Not Popular, The First Day of t…

Dex-chan lover
this is hilarious, I love how all the plots and people are mixed up now and it's constantly chaos lol XD

also, Yuri immediately said no to Kii-chan is great!! Though where will Kii-chan go now?

and poor Nemoto, she's able to say things that even Tomoko feel cringe from lol

Dex-chan lover
They are so gonna kill each other on stage tomorrow :ROFLMAO:
More accurately Akari and Tomoki are going to murder Sayaka on stage.

Fed-Kun's army
Someone help Tomoki before he kills someone. Also, it feels like Tomoki gain respect for Sayaka

Dex-chan lover
y2MffNZ.png

Lol, they did Kibako so dirty
Nico wants a funny art. I guess his arm is still broken, or Fang is the Editor gave girl.

Dex-chan lover
With the way the Tomoki plotline has been going someone is going to die before the manga ends. I don't know who or how but a death is gonna happen.
Tomoki will get 6 OLDER girlfriends only to admit her older sister is better ... WAIT I have read SOMETHING like that somewhere!

... Maybe at the END he will tell all of the above are girlfriends!

Double-page supporter
Tomoki its going to ascend to a Daemon Prince soon, so much chaos around him
Mako just went full keikaku, sowing even more chaos around Tomoki
And Kii... wtf its her deal?

Double-page supporter
Tomoki will get 6 OLDER girlfriends only to admit her older sister is better ... WAIT I have read SOMETHING like that somewhere!

... Maybe at the END he will tell all of the above are girlfriends!
The only manga that I can think of involves volleyball and "big girls"... But I have the feeling you've read something else

Users who are viewing this thread