WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 223 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Cozy Up

Dex-chan lover
It's too late Sachi! Sayaka got to you, so there is no escape now!

I get why readers complaining about this scene. It maybe overstayed its welcome a bit, but still the main problem is slow release rate. It's basically just one continuous episode that takes maybe half an hour in-universe but it spans over 3 months IRL. When you binge it in 5 minutes it doesn't feel slow. But NT's release schedule is just a mess. Watamote supposed to be one 12 pages chapter in two weeks, but now it's more like one 9 pages chapter per month or 3 weeks at best.

Dex-chan lover
wwF6aom.png

and thus she walked away.

Dex-chan lover
The longer this series goes on the more it surprises me that it hasn't been cancelled. The first half of this series was alright, but this second half is so fkin boring, especially these past several chapters now. This one takes the cake, especially with the wait leading into it.

Fed-Kun's army
Behind that empty eyes there is only idiocy.
Akari's face in the last page its an... ahegao? Other character going to Mindbrokenville

I don't think I was paying enough attention to the text throughout the middle of the manga. What are Sachi and Mako trying to achieve here? Pardon my ignorance.

They'd been edging on the upcoming realization that the Kurokis are indeed siblings, just for it to be lost at the moment in question.

The longer this series goes on the more it surprises me that it hasn't been cancelled. The first half of this series was alright, but this second half is so fkin boring, especially these past several chapters now. This one takes the cake, especially with the wait leading into it.
Dude is reading over 100 chapters of something he doesn't like LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread