WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 224 - Since I'm Not Popular, The First Day of the School Festival C…

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!!!! This is the best chapter so far for the Asuka/Tomoko shippers!!!

Asuka is so powerful she even made Kiko shut up!

that last panel feels like Kiko was comtemplating whether Asuka is right, or should she just kill Asuka lol XD

Dex-chan lover
It was at that point that Kiko knew she would have to kill Asuka. Also man they just cut that Tomoki scene off, almost feels like they weren't sure how to end after stacking the situation so high.
i guess this is accurate to know the authors personality too. Hillarious they made that mess and just decide to abandon it abruptly

Past chapters were pretty bad up until last extra, but we got Asuka screen time so I'll shut my mouth off.

To be honest, these are the most revealing panels we've ever got on her. All that people that thought Asuka had some hidden intentions... I've always thought that was indeed the case but on a good light, she's as perspective as Kiko and as manipulative as Sacchi, the difference is Asuka manipulates people into being better and with genuinely good intentions, Sacchi's method is pettiness and badmouthing, Asuka's is gracious courtesy and gentleness. Actually, I really want to see those two content, the worst and the best of feminity.
Oh, that would be interesting.

Asuka would do everything in her power to not let Sachi corrupting Tomoko (even if she only does it to get close to Tomoki)

Double-page supporter
I used to think Yuri was one of the most boring characters, and never got how she was #2 on that old popularity poll. But now I've come to appreciate how she's really kind of a weirdo mix of YOLO+DGAF+no-care-for-social-cues, and I totally love how she's basically in open combat with friend-turned-frenemy Mako.
That said, Asuka chapters are great. She's on another level.

Dex-chan lover
She's just going around being obnoxious and disgusting but every single girl is somehow obsessed with her, I guess thats because everyone in this school is fucking insane (Only Tomo's mother and her brother are normal in this fucking series)
Eh, that might've been true about her in her first year and a half-ish, but she mellowed out a lot in the second half of her second year, and especially her third year where she really found her footing.

Now she's just funny and authentic, both of which are really attractive traits in a person. And now that the good parts of her personality finally have space to shine through, it's not really surprising that people are noticing that she's also smol and cute.

Dex-chan lover
Sheeesh Asuka is showing her dominance in here even Kiko is shut silent
And yeah I'm a hard shipper for Asuka x Tomoko. I like Ucchi too but I like Asuka more with Tomoko becoming couple and seeing this make me looking forward for their relationship to grow in the future
UwU

Dex-chan lover
I used to think Yuri was one of the most boring characters, and never got how she was #2 on that old popularity poll. But now I've come to appreciate how she's really kind of a weirdo mix of YOLO+DGAF+no-care-for-social-cues, and I totally love how she's basically in open combat with friend-turned-frenemy Mako.
That said, Asuka chapters are great. She's on another level.
Yuri still does not know that balloon = condom.

Users who are viewing this thread