WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 224 - Since I'm Not Popular, The First Day of the School Festival C…

Dex-chan lover
Becuase I was reminded Homestuck exist and how Asuka basically came out I have to say this, if Tomoko was a troll how the fuck did someone like her nearly fill her quadrants while being the most oblivious fuckup imaginable

Kiki is ♦️pale, diamonds, whatever. Asuka is ❤️, and Emoji is ♠️, the hate fucking one, whatever. Maybe yuri is ♣️If anyone actually knows what the fuck that one is
I don't get it, what the hell is this

Aggregator gang
I don't get it, what the hell is this
They're making a reference to the webcomic Homestuck.

In Homestuck the majority of the characters are aliens who are culturally different. A major part of their culture is that they have 4 different romances. These romances are also heavily base on media trends.

Hearts: Basically the closest to human romance.

Diamonds: Confidant, bromance, blood brothers. Take your pick.

Spades: Foeyay, enemies with a lot of sexual tension. Think Batman and Joker if they actually fucked. (Also maybe if they never crippled any bystander to their fights).

Clubs: the one that's most socially okay to have a fling with and the only one that has 3 people instead of 2. This one is actually the last explored and so we know the least about. Often described as 2 people disagreeing with a 3rd person mediating between them so they don't murder each other. Personally I always saw it as the power trio trope. Y'know Kirk-Spock-Mccoy. The ultimate goal is that mediator suffers through their disagreements to ensure the best outcome.

Actually now that I think about it Tomoko x Komiyama being mediated by Yuu would also fit the club ship.

That's as basic as I can get without going into detail.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Its nice to see a peak of Asuka's feelings, that she its actually goodhearted, trying to "improve" Tomoko. But she is also "in love", not a motherly one, and not exactly in the lesbian way, so she is a psycho
And Kiko its showing somekind of stalky obsession over Tomoko. So, she is a psycho too

"That girl's feelings for onee-san are similar to mine [...]" No, that'd be gross!
"I think about Tomo-chan more than anything else..." YEAH BOIII mutual feelings confirmed! She's the one who has the most chemistry with Tomoko, and now it's getting confirmed.
I look forward to see how they spoil each other.

Fed-Kun's army
This chap overflowed my asuka x tomoko meter. Been shipping these two for years but it will probably never happen which is devastating. They’re such a cute couple :(

Dex-chan lover
lol Kiko got beat she wasnt expecting to meet someone like that

Dex-chan lover
I love how Yuri thinks 😭 😭 (page 2)

asuka and kii-chan basically had a stand battle lmao, seriously tho their interactions was something i did not expect to enjoy Lol i've liked kii-chan a lot in this arc and thank god we get more asuka, now i need tomoko and asuka more💯💯🔥🔥

"She dyes her lower hair silver too" 🔥🔥🔥✍️✍️✍️

Users who are viewing this thread