WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 224 - Since I'm Not Popular, The First Day of the School Festival C…

Dex-chan lover
Wait a second, did Nico made a mistake? What does Tomoko mean in Page 4?
She talks as if she didn't realized in chapter 115 part 2 that it was Megumi Imae inside that costume and it hugged her.

Dex-chan lover
lol yuri's imagination

if it ever gets to that point or a theoretical time skip/one shot, wonder what college life would be like, i could totally imagine tomoko joining a drinking party and getting carried away/saying a lot of things while drunk haha

Past chapters were pretty bad up until last extra, but we got Asuka screen time so I'll shut my mouth off.

To be honest, these are the most revealing panels we've ever got on her. All that people that thought Asuka had some hidden intentions... I've always thought that was indeed the case but on a good light, she's as perspective as Kiko and as manipulative as Sacchi, the difference is Asuka manipulates people into being better and with genuinely good intentions, Sacchi's method is pettiness and badmouthing, Asuka's is gracious courtesy and gentleness. Actually, I really want to see those two content, the worst and the best of feminity.

I have a crazy theory about Asuka that I haven't seen anywhere, but I'm afraid I'm right and that the revelation of something so big will make Niko himself change his hidden plans.

Double-page supporter
I still don't get Kiko's whole thing. I know she admired Tomoko for the longest time up until her first appearance in the manga. After that she sort of pitied her, I guess? And now she's asking the ppl around Tomo what their thoughts on her are.

And I guess this either confirms Asuka is in lesbian with Tomo or she just worries she's gonna do something incredibly stupid that she has to be there to put whatever fire Tomo started out.
Becuase I was reminded Homestuck exist and how Asuka basically came out I have to say this, if Tomoko was a troll how the fuck did someone like her nearly fill her quadrants while being the most oblivious fuckup imaginable

Kiki is ♦️pale, diamonds, whatever. Asuka is ❤️, and Emoji is ♠️, the hate fucking one, whatever. Maybe yuri is ♣️If anyone actually knows what the fuck that one is

Dex-chan lover
Past chapters were pretty bad up until last extra, but we got Asuka screen time so I'll shut my mouth off.

To be honest, these are the most revealing panels we've ever got on her. All that people that thought Asuka had some hidden intentions... I've always thought that was indeed the case but on a good light, she's as perspective as Kiko and as manipulative as Sacchi, the difference is Asuka manipulates people into being better and with genuinely good intentions, Sacchi's method is pettiness and badmouthing, Asuka's is gracious courtesy and gentleness. Actually, I really want to see those two content, the worst and the best of feminity.
Judging by their past action, I'm pretty Sure that Asuka and Sacchi almost by instinct avoid each other, like with just a glimpse they will be like "no, this is not going to work in any way" like the unbreakable shield and the unstoppable sword

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get Kiko's whole thing. I know she admired Tomoko for the longest time up until her first appearance in the manga. After that she sort of pitied her, I guess? And now she's asking the ppl around Tomo what their thoughts on her are.
Kiko used to look up to/idealize Tomoko, but it all came crashing down when Kiko saw how Tomoko actually is, and how Tomoko tried so hard (even lie) to appear cool/normal in front of her. SO that kind of create a complex I guess?

Sure Kiko thinks Tomoko is pathetic because of gestures wildly at everything Tomoko did. But the love and respect Kiko had toward Tomoko didn't just disappear right away, it's still there somewhere. Also, watching Tomoko going on her daily life and being the biggest girlfailure is fun, too. Mix all of that together and you get Kiko.

And I guess this either confirms Asuka is in lesbian with Tomo or she just worries she's gonna do something incredibly stupid that she has to be there to put whatever fire Tomo started out.
nah, it's been explicitly said before that Asuka finds Tomoko's chaotic life funny, and she genuinely enjoys being Tomoko's friend. Given the chance, Asuka will likely help Tomoko do whatever stupid shit she plans on doing.

Users who are viewing this thread