WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 224.3 - Summer Break Special

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

Funny seeing Kisaragi Station mentioned as I am just rereading Otherside Picnic :meguusmug:

Power Uploader
@GoggledAnon for "Comical Yukkuri Ghost Stories" you left the "Yukkuri" because you didn't found an appropiate translation? I normally hear/see it used as doing something "without haste/rushing, calmly, patiently" and of course in leisure, from spelling something aloud to doing art such as kiri-e. Maybe "Comical Idle Ghost Stories" would do the work? Or "Comical Easy-Going/Laid-Back Ghost Stories" for composed names? But knowning Tomoko is a nerd maybe "Casual" would fit as well.
Nope. There's an entire genre of YouTube videos, horror being just one subgenre, which use that specific style of TTS voice narration.

Last edited:
Contributor
Nope. There's an entire genre of YouTube videos, horror being just one subgenre, which use that specific style of TTS voice narration.
If it is an entire genre then yes, it's hard to picture a single word for all of them.

Dex-chan lover
Yuuchan appearance yaaaaay 🥳🥳🥳 m'queen, first wife, lead concubine of Tomokami-sama

Dex-chan lover
Really think they're making digs at themselves with "I hate it when the author focuses on unpopular characters that they personally like"

That being said I do like Sayaka and Kii
Why would you think it's those two. I'd say it might be Tomoki. It makes more sense, considering we just had a string of Tomoki chapters. Plus those two aren't around enough for the joke to work.

Dex-chan lover
i did it i overcame the hurdle of the early "cringe"/2nd hand embarrassment saga and caught up. I get the hype now this is good as fuck

nooo, i've caught up with the current releases!! now to wait :(

what a good manga so far. hope they stick the landing

Users who are viewing this thread