Watashi ga Watashi wo Uru Riyuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Parents Gacha 2

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I’m afraid that she’s going to meet that most normal looking guy that turns out to be the most dangerous person you don’t want to be around in private. This definitely had the suspense & hope Tsubaki makes it out alright. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
At this point just be a twitch thot /shot Tho even tho it's not tech sex work for rental gfs versus straight up brothels/soaplands, you'd think (other than not wanting anyone to know), some kinda 'group date/double date' kinda situation for safety would be best. If not picking someone who actually is a public figure/has a higher up job like a doctor at a well respected hospital to not risk any allegations
Someone's really playing her. Because student loans don't need to be paid back until after you're out of school...
is it the same in japan? because maybe she can just find someone to straight up marry if she's gonna do the gold digger route but given her attitude and having pretty casual clothes she'd prolly need some money for just day to day life as well because i doubt the meals at teh college are free if she doesn't like just makes friends who are willing to buy lunch each time
Honestly I’m afraid that she’s going to meet that most normal looking guy that turns out to be the most dangerous person you don’t want to be around in private. This definitely had the suspense & hope Tsubaki makes it out alright. Thanks for the translation.
it's always the normal looking ones. tho i can imagine some wouldn't draw the stereotypical 'gross otaku' that get offended and complain tho given how beauty standards are in asia i can imagine they can be 'perfectly normal/average personality but theyr'e 20 pounds overweight so they don't give them a second thought' lol

Dex-chan lover
At this point just be a twitch thot /shot Tho even tho it's not tech sex work for rental gfs versus straight up brothels/soaplands, you'd think (other than not wanting anyone to know), some kinda 'group date/double date' kinda situation for safety would be best. If not picking someone who actually is a public figure/has a higher up job like a doctor at a well respected hospital to not risk any allegations

is it the same in japan? because maybe she can just find someone to straight up marry if she's gonna do the gold digger route but given her attitude and having pretty casual clothes she'd prolly need some money for just day to day life as well because i doubt the meals at teh college are free if she doesn't like just makes friends who are willing to buy lunch each time

it's always the normal looking ones. tho i can imagine some wouldn't draw the stereotypical 'gross otaku' that get offended and complain tho given how beauty standards are in asia i can imagine they can be 'perfectly normal/average personality but theyr'e 20 pounds overweight so they don't give them a second thought' lol
It's the same in Japan, there's also a tier of student loan in Japan that has no interest, and the interest garnering tier doesn't start gaining interest until you're done school, and does so at a very low percentage.

Users who are viewing this thread