Watashi ga Watashi wo Uru Riyuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Parents Gacha 5

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping those girls would be the type that looked intimating but are actually super friendly & make the environment feel welcoming. Maybe next chapter could be the case but at least one of them is willing to give her tips. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
interesting to see' makeup' being shown in manga, even if it is about compensated dating b/c the way some artists draw girls esp shoujo style with 'natural eyeliner/mascara' other than like a colored page most ppl wouldn't even notice makeup versus someone 'plain' with freckles and a drastic change/makeover)

I was hoping those girls would be the type that looked intimating but are actually super friendly & make the environment feel welcoming. Maybe next chapter could be the case but at least one of them is willing to give her tips. Thanks for the translations.
I imagine they'd have no reason to turn her down esp in a public setting but hopefully they wouldn't see her as 'competition' if one of them is also a rental gf on the side (tho other than just trying out on matching apps and stuff hopefully she'd join a company that would 'pre approve' some members but i imagine hard for a beginner to get that kinda privillege)

Supporter
I can't even get my hopes up with such light-hearted chapter when all the others got me hurting :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (doing makeup sounds like such a hassle. You can miss me with that).

Users who are viewing this thread