Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! - Ch. 111

Dex-chan lover
@Pars_d @noahime
There is not a single male character depicted in this manga. Not even in mall or on streets, so there is no actual logic behind lack of husbands. It's like they exist in their world, but don't exist in the manga in order to not distract us from cute girls of any age

Dex-chan lover
Idk about Emily and Haruka but Chizuru seems pretty single to me xd

Noa: down bad for Hinata
Emily: on her way to become down bad for Chizuru

Like mother like daughter i guess
The Himesakas love the Hoshinos

Dex-chan lover
My headcanon is that Chizuru's husband is present, but off camera. He just quietly watches these shenanigans and is like "you know what? I'm just gonna wash my hands of this" and keeps to himself.

@Pars_d @noahime
There is not a single male character depicted in this manga. Not even in mall or on streets, so there is no actual logic behind lack of husbands. It's like they exist in their world, but don't exist in the manga in order to not distract us from cute girls of any age
Actually, a few men do appear in the background in later chapters and there are even a few extras with speaking roles in the anime

Dex-chan lover
Actually, a few men do appear in the background in later chapters and there are even a few extras with speaking roles in the anime
Really? Don't you recall what chapters are those? I'd like to see how author draws males.

Really? Don't you recall what chapters are those? I'd like to see how author draws males.
Usually whenever there's a crowd. Check out for example chapter 45 (where the girls go see the Christmas lights). There are a few guys in the background there.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (I'd love to see more momma chapters. They're so cute, funny, pleasant. They could probably carry their own spin-off series. I'd certainly read it).

Users who are viewing this thread