Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! - Ch. 123

Dex-chan lover
That was a cute chapter, but it’s also a reminder of how strongly Miya feels about Hana, and more and more how those feelings are reciprocated. It actually makes me a bit worried about how this story will end. I really don’t want to see a train wreck of an ending. The story has been comfy and fun without completely crossing that invisible line, and I hope it stays that way.

Supporter
That was a cute chapter, but it’s also a reminder of how strongly Miya feels about Hana, and more and more how those feelings are reciprocated. It actually makes me a bit worried about how this story will end. I really don’t want to see a train wreck of an ending. The story has been comfy and fun without completely crossing that invisible line, and I hope it stays that way.
mark my words, they're going to do a 5-year timeskip at the end to ship them together

Fed-Kun's army
My ship is sailing strong. I also don't wish for them to do a timeskip, but only because I want to see it happen naturally over time. I want to be there for the big moments and the little ones, too (just like in this chapter).

Dex-chan lover
Y'all worrying about Hana/Miyako while I'm worried that if we get a timeskip we'll get a heartbroken Noa because Hinata seems to have no clue what she was really saying on that page. She meant it as "I love you bestie" and every time I feel sorry for Noa LMAO

More invested in the childhood friends to lovers :dogkek:

Aggregator gang
It's clearly going to be Koko.
That would make sense, but so far Matsumoto has never had a hint of being caught for anything. She could be Miya's partner in crime if she takes things further and keep her out of jail

Aggregator gang
No please, anything but that! It's so overused! There has to be another way to have a comfy ending... right?
we kinda already got a canon "parallel timeskip" confirmation in the movie which had an elderly couple being Hana's grandma and elderly Miyako equivalent being really close friends with the same age gap and being close since school age. The only ship breaker is that Old Hana had kids, so she had a man and not Old Miyako, which implies platonic friendship, but there can be a more "open" headcanon if you want, like surrogate father for them and they keep the relationship secret

Aggregator gang
Y'all worrying about Hana/Miyako while I'm worried that if we get a timeskip we'll get a heartbroken Noa because Hinata seems to have no clue what she was really saying on that page. She meant it as "I love you bestie" and every time I feel sorry for Noa LMAO

More invested in the childhood friends to lovers :dogkek:
I would bet there's a reveal at the end that both Hinata and Koyori are aware of Noa and Kanon's feelings and reciprocate them but they are too vague and/or blunt at the same time, while Noa is too paranoid and Kanon is too shy to see it or confirm

Like Hinata would be like "I thought we were dating for the past 3 years, Noa"

Miyako is pretty conscious that Noah has a huge crush on her little sister, right? It's something that doesn't get mentioned at all so I wonder if she takes it seriously or just see it as a "Kids romance"-

Users who are viewing this thread