Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! - Vol. 7 Ch. 56

Fed-Kun's army
@ lenovoaxioo
I don't think this series going to become harem. On the other hand, in other for a manga to be successful, it must be kept as yuri-subtext. Therefore, a tomodachi relationship status is a must. That's why they are still single.

Fed-Kun's army
as much as i love lolies, i also love milfs too
and anything in between

KZO

Dex-chan lover
for a manga to be successful, it must be kept as yuri-subtext.
No, it doesn't. This is published in yuri-hime, it's supposed to do the exact opposite of that if they want to sell more yuri magazines.

Group Leader
I like my milfs alright, but I'm pretty sure these are high schooler that got stuck being a mother. I've never for my entire life seen a bunch of young moms going out together to shop. They either shop with their family or on a Black Friday blinded by consumerism. Not that I'm complaining, if I can choose between this and reality I'll take this any day.

Dex-chan lover
now i loved this please let there be more chapters with the moms

also cute how the moms are how Noa and her mom is exactly the same not to mention see seems to like Miyako's / Hinata's mom (which is super cute) and then as for Miyako's / Hinata's mom she is pretty much a mix of her kids and then Hana's mom is like the complete opposite of hers well except the have the same taste in cloths lol

but yeah loved this chapter would really like to have more chapters with the moms

considering that Chizuru is way more older than the other 2, must be hard for her to keep up with the younger moms...

Fed-Kun's army
@KajurN

coste-psicologico-nunca-decir-no.jpg

They are cute do.

Users who are viewing this thread