Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... Weird manga. Interesting and weird, I want to see more chapters before deciding to follow it or not.

Power Uploader
This one's getting an anime adaptation, by the way.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-06-14/watashi-ni-tenshi-ga-maiorita-manga-gets-tv-anime-at-doga-kobo/.132911

im tryna figure out why it's a png, why it has artifacts, and why it has a bloated filesize

Contributor
Yuri comedy but these stories get boring pretty fast so i don't have high expectations.

@Thyme, what's happen to Kimi wa Shoujo? Seems on hold? Also i like Killing me! a lot.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Every page of this is over 10 megabytes.

What the fuck are you doing.

Power Uploader
Updated the first chapter with one that's smaller in size (thanks @2hen4tai). Should load faster now. I was honestly quite surprised by the huge file size as well.

@Nick86 I have honestly no idea, it's a first time I've heard of the manga. But as to still give you an appropriate answer; according to MU there's still a chapter left, and the most recent translated chapter was released not too long ago. I doubt it's on hold, but who knows?

Dex-chan lover
Using snacks as a grooming tool, Onee-san will definitely get herself arrested someday.

Contributor
I fear the animators ruin this too if they make 3 minutes per episode like the crappy Tachibana Love Trinagle adaption. Shoul be at least 10 minutes per episode. >_>

Power Uploader
@Nick86 It's by DogaKobo, whose recent efforts have included New Game, Umaru-chan, and Gabriel DropOut. Considering the only short-form anime I could see on their Wiki was ManGirl, it's probably safe to say this'll be a full length dealie.

Contributor
Last episode of Wotakoi had Kabakura holding and reading this manga. He definitely is a man of culture.

Dex-chan lover
too much hana chan hana chan hana chan . i wish protagonist stop playing favorite

I have a plan for onee san, ask the snarky girl for a kiss in exchange for snacks

Users who are viewing this thread