Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, judging a manga by the tags. Myako did nothing illegal as far as i'm concerned. Maybe don't come read things in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
The OVA from last week was great but that mean no more Mya-nee until an hypothecial season 2.

These ads are kinda lowkey amazing not gonna lie they make me feel like even more of a degenerate

Power Uploader
@Shrimpy Huh. So they are. My guess is that whoever uploaded those chapters got banned from MD. You can find all chapters over on Dynasty for now: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/watashi_ni_tenshi_ga_maiorita

At first I thought Noa was going to be insufferable. She turned out to be one of the best characters. Koyori however, is the character I was afraid Noa was going to be.

The One
Staff
Admin
@NoaXB the old uploader didn't want his name as the uploader and deleted them not knowing we can change that, i changed it and restored the chapter.
I also took yours down since the older ones had comments, were linked in places, and for stuff like read markers.

Aggregator gang
This is really nice and cute, except for Miyako being inexplicably a pedo. Sure wish that wasn't the case.

Dex-chan lover
Started out nice, but its really dragging and has gone over to just boring.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine rating this 1 star just cuz there's lolis
th

Users who are viewing this thread