Watashi no Fushidara

This is getting more and more interesting, especially the comments. Oh, and very good mango, too.

The only fucked up thing I see on this is myself because it reminds me some of DATE's works lol. Gotta read 'em again, as well.

The prequel was better i find this too dark just for the sake of it. There were things that went south for no reason and could be dealt with in a more logical way. Plus i cant tell which MC out of the two is more trash and both their behaviors are 100% unrealistic. I liked it at first but now this just makes me mad.

btw @Hikozak i know exactly what you mean ?

Dex-chan lover
I don't get what this demon wants. Do they want the people to fall, to break or meander about in depression while dangling hope in front of them?

Gants Tier ending :(
terribad , like most manga they started out strong but cant close.

Gants Tier ending :(
Pretty much my thoughts, I expected worse, a truly evil ending or something around that... Disappointing ending, didn't deliver. At least I could say I enjoyed the rest of it.

Dex-chan lover
Well, an interesting read overall, though I don't usually care for spiraling train wreck themes.

Sooo.... That's it? Wow the first few chapters were interesting but then it went meh to be honest the idea was good I like the "Have sex to restore the time thingy" it was cool but messed up

i wonder what shit gonna happen in the next sequel, even the demon looks terrified

Users who are viewing this thread