Watashi no Hatsukoi wa Hazukashisugite Darenimo Ienai - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
So I see an incest tag but I was hoping our MC would have a harem of men and women who like his new form. Anyone know what this is an adaption of?

Group Leader
So I see an incest tag but I was hoping our MC would have a harem of men and women who like his new form. Anyone know what this is an adaption of?
Form light novel with same name. Probably noone translate it yet. Vol 2 of the novel will release at May

Dex-chan lover
are they twins? how can they be both highschoolers when the oldest one of the two is a first year?

The only one that reacts normally to the situation, is the futanari sister. Her ex-brother sister and her Nazi mad scientist sister, are totally f***ed up in the head.

Dex-chan lover
100% that thing is coming back when it's least convenient. I know my TSF tropes by now.

Anyways, I'm really into this story! Thanks for the translation!

... Also, Chiaki is a based as hell protag. I won't speculate on her gender identity (that's a topic we've beaten to death on MD forums by now) but rather just welcome her as a very cute girl who happens to understand a guy's heart better than most girls due to firsthand experience! I look forward to seeing her enjoy her highschool life!
This reminds me of FGO's Sugitani Zenjubo, who got hocus pocus'd into a woman by a sorcerer (who you can also summon) after failing to kill Nobbu and failed to specify that he only wanted his appearance changed temporarily. After some time he apparently just shrugged and adapted to being a woman.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of FGO's Sugitani Zenjubo, who got hocus pocus'd into a woman by a sorcerer (who you can also summon) after failing to kill Nobbu and failed to specify that he only wanted his appearance changed temporarily. After some time he apparently just shrugged and adapted to being a woman.
Womanhood has its own gravitational field in FGO. Everyone gets pulled towards it eventually and isn't escaping once you're in. That setting spirals ever closer to an apocalypse as every significant historical figure and warrior synchronizes menstrual cycles.

...I'm still confused whether Kaede is really a futa or actually a dude, especially they're aware that her(?) appearance hasn't changed whether from a failed experiment or "already androgynous so she wouldn't look that different if genderbended"

I doubt the lack of balls when Yuuko looked up under the skirt is meant to confirm that she's 100% a futa either so. welp.

I only hope that they'll eventually address that down the line instead of continuing to tiptoe on it lol

Personally I kinda want Kaede to be a femboy (otokonoko lover here) but I doubt that's gonna be the case + I bet most people are rooting for the futa assumption instead :p

Users who are viewing this thread