Watashi no Hatsukoi wa Hazukashisugite Darenimo Ienai - Ch. 5

Contributor
Wait, she didn't have underwear before? So when she was modeling all of those clothes, she was freeballing? Freeboobing? Freeovarying?

Dex-chan lover
Comic Sans? Misplaced text? Grammatical Errors?

The only somewhat decent thing here is the clean up, everything else is straight ass 😭

Please get a proofreader, I beg ⚰️, and preferrably ask the group before sniping, we are not having another "My Dear Nemesis" scenario 😭

Oh also the MC does rock all looks, got damn, when will the bunny suit DLC drop?

W

The only somewhat decent thing here is the clean up, everything else is straight ass 😭

Please get a proofreader, I beg ⚰️, and preferrably ask the group before sniping, we are not having another "My Dear Nemesis" scenario 😭

Oh also the MC does rock all looks, got damn, when will the bunny suit DLC drop?
Where i cant get that proofreader ( I Founded it )

Last edited:
Aggregator gang

Another My Dear Nemesis reader to see more drama unfold lol

Users who are viewing this thread