Watashi no Ki ni Kuwanai Kouhai - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I would love a series about these two adult women in a relationship. There’s so much yuri about teenage girls or high school students but not much of actual working adults.

Dex-chan lover
That kind of manipulative shit is what ruins relationships. Awful behavior.

Every single cutesy one shot, there is one or two losers who for some reason has decided that the whole thing needs to be picked apart as unhealthy, or unrealistic, or bitch about how it would get old way too quickly as an actual series.

Dex-chan lover
@Disestablish Yeah if actual series have taught us anything its that this is normal.

Seriously entire series are based around far less healthy plots.

Aggregator gang
I mean, from the looks of it she was just teasing her senpai. Sure, that's kind of a dick move, but it's not necessarily how she always behaves.
I think it's cute.

With how quickly she turns back and how she acts at the end, it's pretty clearly meant to be a one-time teasing.

Contributor
...I'm actually not sure if it's worse if she's telling the truth and was purposefully testing her lover's patience, or if that was a semi-coherent last-minute save. It's an interesting question.

Either way I'm baffled at what the take-away from this was supposed to be, though.

Users who are viewing this thread