Watashi no Kobushi wo Uketomete! - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
A manga where someone is able to figure out their feelings without needing a love rival to show up and induce jealousy? Is it christmas already?

Dex-chan lover
This is turning out surprisingly well. I want to give both of them a hug! 🤗

Fed-Kun's army
Gaahhh... That picnic scene is so adorable.. Her reaction's so amusing..

Dex-chan lover
Wow again addressed exactly what i wanted lol Take and what she feels about a physical relationship, and we'll id get how It'd be hard she hasn't ever really thought about doing it with a girl, she just fell in love with Kirara because of who she is and thats damn nice, i think its sweet how she wants to feel the same type of love as Kirara and how shes trying, i guess it'll depend on her if she starts to be sexually attracted to Kirara.

This has been a very nice ride into someone falling in love with a person of the same gender without realizing it and the troubles that that could bring, you can see Take wanting to feel the same desire as Kirara but failing to get it, for now at least, again i feel like this would come down to each individual if they can start physically desiring a person from the same sex without really being gay, feeling a romantic love for someone without the sexual desire.

And of course super nice Take is finally taking action to also learn about Kirara and make her happy.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I don't know which of them is more retarded. Is it supposed to be funny? Can they act like humans for once? Let alone adult humans? is that too much to ask?

Users who are viewing this thread