Watashi no Kobushi wo Uketomete! - Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the conclusion to that was all wrong... shouldn't Soramori-san be the one apologizing for abandoning her just because she wasn't good at it?

Dex-chan lover
Me, when my friend suggests we play a new video game and I end up 20 levels ahead in a few days.

Dex-chan lover
@Zhulok yeah I think they both have some responsibility. They still need to work on openly communicating with one another in situations like this, but it seems like Takebe has now acknowledged that she enjoys being with Soramori at least.

Is Soramori retarded? Seriously, until now she can only think of wack date spots, not a surprise that Takebe sees her only in terms of competition.

Double-page supporter
@Zhulok I kind of agree. Takebe wasn't paying attention to Soramori falling behind but literally this entire comic is predicated on Soramori being leagues better at fighting than Takebe. Suddenly Takebe's better at something and Soramori just quits instead of communicating that it's not her thing? Ok.

Double-page supporter
I am getting anxiety just reading this. My girl should really try to land a job for some money

Aggregator gang
This is so childish it's adorable 😂 Soramori leaving because Takebe isn't paying attention to her and Takebe realizing she enjoys doing things with Soramori and giving her an origami as a present. It's like they're elementary schoolers! But I guess that's how emotionally slow they are lol

Fed-Kun's army
Soramori quit because she saw that both of them weren't enjoying it like how she planned. Takabe was getting better at it, but didn't particularly enjoy origami. Soramori didn't just up and quit without telling why; she told Takebe it just wasn't for her before she left. Anyways I hope the manga has a satisfying ending, cuz even in the raws of vol 3 they're still fighting (literally fighting) over Takebe not wanting to be in a relationship.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread