Watashi no Kobushi wo Uketomete!

Fed-Kun's army
@Xaelath

Poor Poor Lips was a fantastic yuri 4koma that did this in case you haven't read it yet, would recommend.

Dex-chan lover
@akole
I haven't
It's on my Plan to read list.
but you get the idea why this manga "Bland".
It's just lack memorable stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Slow at first, but it gets better later. Develops some character and its own unique feel. Plot points become more interesting as well.

Group Leader
Not really into yuri but this is cute (ignore Xaelath and akole they're 0 fun allowed) keep up the good work wild creature this is great.

That title gave me expectations which were not fulfilled
10/10 will up-fist again

I love this manga so much. Thanks you for bringing us this! Also, excuse my poor english, but I really wanted you to know we appreciate your hardwork <3

I gotta disagree with the folks calling this bland and boring, I low-key love it. It's got a good bit of introspection and maturity in it, dealing with the characters' insecurities and how they view themselves. It's just real chill about it instead of being melodramatic.

According manga dex, there's only 20 chapters, so the next chapter should be the last, however my anime list says its still going.

Aggregator gang
Absolutely blown away by the fact that this is a Murata story, written and drawn. A paced drama-lite love story with characters realistically dealing with well represented and relatable issues. The guy who did Eyeshield. Mental.

Users who are viewing this thread