Watashi no Koibito ni wa Himitsu ga Aru! - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Hard to tell if it's yuri, flat chested (could be sashimi) and short hairs, so probably used wig at the end, but ear decoration is rarely used by boys (unless he's a delinquent, since normally accessories are banned(?))

Gap

WE BELIEVE it's shoujo ai. Not otoko no ko. NOT otoko no ko.

Dex-chan lover
It's very hard to tell."upgrade my wig" confused me. Probably Trans but without any real indication, it could be just crossdressing. Doesn't help that the name is gender neutral. It's a blurry line here. You could say it's Yuri but there is no real proof to back it up.

Dex-chan lover
I mean unless you have the tags from the raws to back it up, it's still blurry.It could be boy or girl or it could even be Trans. Last one is what i most believe it's true.

Edit : Of course if it's TransGirl then it's yuri but if it's TransBoy it's not but since the secret is the girl part then it's probably TransGirl.

Dex-chan lover
For me it’s a “magical” change, not crossdressing. At least it would be better.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if trap or reverse trap. I kind of like the ambiguity though; I think it demonstrates how it doesn't really matter to the girlfriend either way.

Fed-Kun's army
I liked this one! No matter whether it's a crossdressing guy, a crossdressing girl or a trans-person it was wholesome and cute either way.

Fed-Kun's army
Alright first thing first: let's not use the term trans. There is no medical operation involved and the least this is is a simple cross dresser.

If there is magic it might be some kind of succubus.

Nothing is implied and I assume none of us want this comment section filled with easily butthurt people that do anything but comment on what an absoe QT the girl is.

Tl;dr: this is cute.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's silly to go around assuming a character's gender identity. People seem to jump to the conclusion that being a cross dresser means that they are trans.

Dex-chan lover
Alright first thing first: let's not use the term trans. There is no medical operation involved

Not that you know. We just said it could be as there no real proof against it. I didn't say it was. Anyway it's too short to have any impact on me, it's just another 4 pages OS without follow-up like there is dozen of thousand.

People seem to jump to the conclusion that being a cross dresser means that they are trans.

Like i said, IT COULD BE THAT. Gosh, i don't think English is that hard to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread